CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Bugs Bugs Bugs!


Thank goodness for Pest Control! We have bugs! I don't mean one or two bugs. I mean lots of them. My new park friends say that this is normal at this time of year, but I really don't like these big, brown, crunchy things. Most of the time they are dead when I see them laying on their backs looking like tree bark with legs. However, the other night after I was getting out of the shower, I heard a click click click sound and looked down and this atleast 2 inch brown beetles with antennae was quickly skittering across my bathroom floor. Of course I screamed for John. He came running up as if the world was about to end and then gave me a look like settle down you Drama Queen.

So I called pest control. My hero came out yesterday and sprayed. He warned me that the next day which is today that I'd see some dead cockroaches. He was right. I had forgotten at first, but they were. I counted at least 13 today. Maybe that will be it. Maybe they are all gone. No more roaches for me. My hero said, "It could be worse. You could have scorpions!" Maybe roaches aren't so bad after all.

2 comments:

  1. Well, you did scream like there was someone lurking in the closet, not a little bug running across the floor! Just try not to let Dudley eat too many of the dead ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the BIG picture of Dudley. He looks so young after watching my ol' guy! Enjoy every minute of him. It goes by so fast, as you know. Good luck with the BUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete